Attorney Robert A. Winter Jr. has been working hard to serve the legal business needs of Cincinnati area clients for more than three decades. He is dedicated to offering effective and accessible service to each of his clients. Robert is a member of the Kentucky Bar Association, Cincinnati Bar Association, and Northern Kentucky Bar Association.
After graduating magna cum laude from the Louis D. Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville, he began practicing law in 1984. Prior to law school, Robert attained B.S. in accounting from the University of Louisville and an M.B.A. in finance from Temple University. His advanced knowledge of accounting and finance allow him to deliver thorough and comprehensive service to each of his business clients.
Business attorney Robert A. Winter Jr. is qualified to handle a variety of different types of legal issues in Kentucky, but he has built his practice around business law.
- Business Entity Formation: Choosing the right business entity is extremely important. Drawing on his accounting and finance degrees, business attorney Robert A. Winter can help you make the right choice. You can depend on the Law Office of Robert A. Winter Jr., to help you get started on the right track.
- Drafting And Reviewing Contracts: Attorney Robert A. Winter Jr. carefully drafts and reviews contracts to make sure that his clients’ interests are protected.
- Business consulting. Robert can offer clients an in-depth and thorough legal perspective. If you have questions about what types of legal risks your business may be incurring, Robert can help you figure things out and help you develop the best possible business strategy.
- Construction And Development Issues: The Law Office of Robert A. Winter Jr. helps developers, contractors, sub-contractors, landowners, and others handle construction and development issues.
- Resolving Disputes Through Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration, or Litigation: The Law Office of Robert A. Winter Jr. vigorously represents clients that are involved in all types of business disputes. If you need to take a case to trial, Robert is an excellent litigator that can vigorously argue on your behalf in court.
Contact Robert A. Winter to Discuss Your Legal Issue Today!
If you need help with a business-related legal issue, contact the Law Office of Robert A. Winter Jr. today to schedule a consultation at (859) 250-3337.